Breast Enhancement Overview
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation with Breast Lift
- Breast Surgery Revision
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
- Inverted Nipple Correction
For most women, the breasts are a critical element of beauty and self-esteem. In Toronto, Breast implants, Breast Lift, and cosmetic Breast Reduction, among other breast enhancement surgeries are regularly performed by Dr. Lawrence Tong. He provides solutions for women seeking to improve the appearance of their breasts, while still maintaining a beautiful and natural looking result.
Overview of Breast Augmentation Toronto
‘Expertise in all types and methods of Breast Augmentation to obtain the best results’
Are you interested in Breast Augmentation? In cosmetic surgery, Breast Augmentation is one of the most popular procedures. Patients are almost universally satisfied after the procedure, but unfortunately, patients can be very unhappy when it is done poorly. It is crucial to choose a surgeon with extensive experience in Breast Augmentation. Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Tong can guide you through the process of making your decision.
You may want to have Breast Augmentation if:
- You want a larger cup size
- Your breasts have become ‘deflated’ because of pregnancy / breast feeding
- You want to fill out a bathing suit or bikini
- You want to improve your breast shape and contour
- You have uneven sized breasts
Breast Augmentation is performed by placing breast implants, which add fullness and improve shape. There are several different types of breast implants, and several different ways that the implant may be placed. Learn more, in-depth, about Toronto Breast Augmentation.
Overview of Breast Lift Toronto
‘A Mastopexy can lift and reshape your breasts, so you look great again’
Drooping or sagging breasts may occur with age, weight changes, or pregnancy / breast feeding. One popular option to correct this problem is undergoing a Mastopexy, commonly known as Breast Lift. Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Tong can help you to decide if a Breast Lift is the right procedure for your goals.
You should consider a Breast Lift if:
- You are interested in correcting sagging or drooping breasts, but not larger
- You want a rounder shape for your breasts
- Your nipple position is too low
- You want some more fullness, mainly in the upper portion of the breast, but not a change in cup size
- You don’t want larger breasts, just ‘perkier’ ones
A Mastopexy is performed by removing excess breast skin, while shaping the internal breast tissue so that the breast is more round, and the upper breast is fuller. The nipple areolar complex size is reduced, and elevated, with the expectation that sensation and the potential for breast-feeding is maintained. If this procedure interests you, learn more about Toronto Breast Lift.
Overview of Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation Toronto
‘When Fuller, Lifted breasts are the goal’
Sometimes, both Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation are requested by patients, or recommended by Dr. Tong to improve the appearance the breasts. Dr. Tong will do a thorough evaluation to determine if you would benefit from this specialized form of breast enhancement.
You may need OR want the combination of Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation if:
- You want breast implants, but also have significant drooping
- You want to correct sagging breasts, but also want a larger cup size
- You have had significant weight loss and your breasts are ‘mostly skin’
- You want breast implants but also have significant breast asymmetry (the breast look very different from each other)
- You have a type of breast development known as a ‘constricted breast’ or a ‘tubular breast’
Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation is a highly specialized form of breast enhancement that is demanding to master. Dr. Tong has extensive experience in helping patients who need Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation. If you are interested, learn more about Toronto Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation.
Overview of Breast Revision Surgery Toronto
‘Aiming for the ‘perfect’ breasts’
Breast revision surgery refers to any procedure that further enhances the breast after a breast procedure has been performed previously. Revision surgery may be necessary because of a deflated implant, or if a patient is not satisfied with the work that has performed elsewhere. The most common breast revision procedures are removal and replacement of deflated saline implants, change of saline implants to silicone implants, and correcting asymmetries from previous breast enhancement surgery.
Breast revision surgery can be the most complex type of breast surgery, and requires a surgeon with significant knowledge and experience in this area. Dr. Tong can guide you through the process. If you have these types of concerns, learn more about Toronto breast revision surgery.
Overview of Breast Reduction Toronto
‘Improve your breasts’ appearance and relieve symptoms’
Breast reduction is a procedure designed to improve both form and function. It could be more accurately described as a breast reduction + Breast Lift, because a Breast Lift is built-in to the breast reduction. Toronto Plastic surgeon Dr. Lawrence Tong has significant expertise in the different methods of breast reduction surgery. He can evaluate whether or not you would find it beneficial to undergo this procedure.
You may be a candidate for breast reduction if:
- You have large breasts that affect your daily activities
- You have large breasts that are causing symptoms
- Wearing your bra causes grooves in your shoulders due to their weight
- You have neck or back pain related to strain from heavy breasts
- Your breasts are too large for your preference
- You want to correct droopy breasts, but also want them smaller
Breast reduction surgery is done for functional reasons, cosmetic reasons, or a combination of both. Your particular goals and anatomy will help determine if a breast reduction is right for you, and which method of breast reduction is best. If you think you might benefit, learn more about Toronto breast reduction surgery.
Overview of Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia Correction) Toronto
‘A procedure for men to restore the chest to a flat, smooth appearance’
Male patients often feel a stigma associated with having breast enlargement, and seek options for surgical correction. The problem of breast enlargement may be due to true breast tissue development (gynecomastia), fat accumulation in the chest (lipomastia), or a combination of both.
You may be a candidate for male breast reduction if you have any of the following situations:
- You have firm breast tissue just under the area of the nipple areolar complex
- You have fat accumulation in the chest with or without firm breast tissue at the nipple area
- You have all of the above, and the breast are ‘hanging’ to some extent
These three types of male breast enlargement presentation require distinctly different surgical treatments. Rarely, male breast enlargement may be caused by a separate disease process (which means surgery is an inappropriate option). It is important to choose a surgeon who has many years of practice experience dealing with various presentations of male breast enlargement. Dr. Tong will perform a full evaluation, and help you find a solution to put your mind at ease. If you are interested, learn more about Toronto male breast reduction.
Overview of Nipple Inversion Correction Toronto
‘Correction can be done under local anesthetic’
Nipple inversion occurs because the milk ducts (the channels within the breast that transport milk from the breast milk glands, to the nipple) are too short. The effect is an inward pointing, depressed nipple appearance. Surgical correction can be performed quickly and easily (often under local anesthesia), but there are important issues that must be considered before going ahead with surgery. If you have inverted nipples and are interested in correction, learn more about Toronto nipple inversion correction.