‘An Uncompromising Commitment to Quality is the Cornerstone of our Practice’
Why Choose Dr. Tong?
‘Training Pedigree, Sub-Specialization, Experience, Professionalism, Compassion, and Results… all things that should matter to you’
Patients have many choices to consider when seeking the best plastic surgeon in Toronto. Dr. Lawrence Tong possesses a unique combination of skill, knowledge, and experience that you should consider for your choice.
Dr. Lawrence Tong:
- Is a Certified Specialist in Plastic Surgery by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Is Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Sub-specializes exclusively in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery of the Face, Breast, and Body
- Attended the premiere academic institution for plastic surgery training in the United States, the University of Michigan
- Established his practice in the United States, and worked for close to a decade, before returning to Canada
- Has carefully honed his skills, with thousands of successful procedures, and countless satisfied patients in the United States and Canada
- Continually attends educational seminars and conferences to learn about the latest technology, techniques, and trends
- Performs surgery in a CAAASF accredited surgical facility; a benchmark of quality care
- Personally performs all procedures, including injectables such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM®
If you desire an approachable, skilled, and down to earth physician, Dr. Tong’s professionalism and caring manner will definitely satisfy your requirements. Ultimately, as many of his patients will attest, his surgical results speak greater volumes about his abilities than anything other quality. You should recognize that training, experience, and surgical outcomes are crucial factors when looking for one of Toronto’s top plastic surgeons. If these factors are important to you, then consider seeing Dr. Tong about your particular plastic surgery needs.
We are a Different Type of Practice
In addition to Dr. Tong’s credentials, knowledge, and skill, the way we run our practice is clearly different from a typical doctor’s office. At Yorkville Institute of Plastic Surgery, our focus is on the complete patient journey; that includes your experience before, during, and after your surgery. That signifies policies and practices meant to help make your experience easier, efficient, and exceptional in every way.
Yorkville Institute of Plastic Surgery Advantages:
- All consults, surgery and procedures, overnight stays, and post-op visits conducted on site
- Because we have everything in one location, there is no need for multiple trips to different locations for your appointment, procedures, or follow-up
- Conveniently located on Avenue Road, with a Private Back entrance off of Pears Avenue
- Minimal wait times to schedule appointments, usually within a few days if needed
- Minimal or no wait times in the office: keeping a timely schedule is our priority
- An elegant yet comfortable office with many patient amenities, including skin aesthetic services
- Friendly, straightforward, and educationally focused consultations with Dr. Tong, not a salesperson
- Dr. Tong directs a great deal of personal attention to every patient, as if you are his only patient
- He personally attends to all of the details of your care, including thorough attention to surgery planning, performance, and follow up
- Patient’s phone calls and questions are encouraged; Dr. Tong promptly returns patient calls, and will personally call you at home to check on you after any procedure
After you speak to Dr. Tong, we are confident that you will feel he is well suited to help with your concerns. This is a no risk decision for you. Spend only your time to meet him, and become educated about your plastic surgery options. We are confident that you will be happy you did.